The Workflow is an invaluable tool for you. Owl Practice organizes all of the administrative tasks that you need to accomplish for your practice in an area called the Workflow.
The Workflow is separated by the type of task you need to accomplish. By default, your workflow is sorted by date, but you can easily toggle the sorting by clicking a section header.
There are eight types of tasks in the Workflow:
- Attendance: shows you sessions for which you still need to update attendance.
- Invoice: shows you sessions for which you still need to send an invoice.
- Unpaid < 30: shows you sessions less than thirty days old for which you have not yet recorded payment.
- Unpaid > 30: shows you sessions older than thirty days for which you have not yet recorded payment.
- Notes: shows you a list of all of the sessions for which you have not yet signed notes for.
- To-Do: shows you all of the To-Do’s that you have created for each client.
- Forms: shows you all the forms that clients have not yet submitted.
- Measures: shows you all of the measures that clients have not yet submitted.
As you are getting used to Owl, we recommend that you check the Workflow at the end of every workday. This will ensure that you are not missing any steps in your note taking or billing processes.