Removing a Supervisor from a Client Profile
In the case that you need to remove the supervisor from a client profile, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Client Profile and select Contact & Clinical > Clinical Details > Edit.
- Select No Supervisor from the Default Supervisor dropdown menu.
- Click the green Save button to save your changes.
Once the supervisor has been removed from the client profile, they will no longer be listed as a Supervisor option to select when creating sessions for this client.
Note: Ensure your supervisor has reviewed and signed all client notes if required, as they may lose access to the client profile once they are removed.
Removing a Supervisor from a Therapist Profile
If you need to remove a Supervisor from a therapist profile, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Therapists.
- Select the checkbox next to the therapist profile you want to edit, then click the “edit” button.
- Select No Supervisor from the Primary Supervisor dropdown menu (GROUP EDITION: If you need to remove an additional supervisor that has been added, click the black trashcan icon next to the supervisor’s name).
- Click the Update Therapist button to save your changes.
Removing a Supervisor from a Session
If you have scheduled a session including a supervisor and now need to remove them from the session, you can follow these steps:
- Ensure that the session has not yet been invoiced. (If the session has been invoiced, you will need to delete this document before editing the session. For instructions on how to do this, please click here).
- Click on the session in the Calendar, then click More Info.
- Select “No Supervisor” from the Supervisor dropdown menu.
- Click the Update Session button to save your changes.